Custom Home Design
|All prices are per living area square footage (SF)|
|Single Story Residence:||75 cents per SF|
|Two Story Residence:||75 cents per SF|
|Three Story Residence:||75 cents per SF|
- Exterior Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Foundation Plan
- Roof Plan
- Electrical Plans
- Required Structural Details
PRICES ABOVE ARE DESIGN FEES ONLY. LOCAL BUILDING CODES (Florida Building Code) REQUIRE STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FOR PERMITTING. ENGINEERING IS BILLED IN ADDITION TO THE DESIGN FEE AND PRICING FOR ENGINEERING CAN BE FOUND BELOW UNDER STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING.
- Homes in excess of 3500 sf (living area) may be priced on a per job basis.
- Prices include standard porches and garages. Excessive porches may require additional fees.
- Additional fees may be required for homes located in developments with excessive Architectural Review Board guidelines.
- Attached workshops, bonus rooms, Florida rooms, basements will be considered living space and will be billed accordingly.
- Additions and garages will be priced per job with a $1000 minimum. ($500 Drafting - $500 Engineering)
- Site plans can be provided if required - a survey in CAD format will be need to be provided by the home owner.
- Stormwater plans, if required, can be provided for an additional fee.
Clients will be furnished 2 sets of hard copy plans and a pdf format digital file. The hard copies will bear the signature and seal of the structural engineer (when necessary) as required for permitting.
All preliminary drawings may require a non-refundable deposit of $500. This deposit amount will be deducted from the overallprice payment upon completion of plans. Any revisions made after the completion of the 2nd preliminary may be subject toadditional fees. Revisions will be billed at $80/per hour.
Existing House Plans
We have a number of existing plans for purchase and/or use in helping design new homes. Prices on these plans start as low as 25 cents per foot (living area square footage)
We work with Architectural Art (Rod Dent) to help provide beautiful color rendering for clients, builders and realtors for presentation and promotion of our designs. These are priced per project.
We provide review services for local subdivisions and home owner associations to evaluate the compliance of proposed new home submissions based on the established design code for that development. We provide checklists and recommendations to remedy and inconsistency between submissions and the subdivisions design code. Fees for this service are based on the complexity of the subdivisions design code